Frequently Asked Questions

For Vendors

What is a community vendor?

A community vendor provides services to consumers from Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). These services can include transportation, music lessons, tutoring, and much more.

How do I enroll as a community vendor with AwC?

The community vendor must be pre-approved by DDD to provice services. Then the Support Coordinator will attach the vendor service to the consumer’s Plan of Care. AwC will receive the plan and begin enrollment with the vendor.

What documentation is needed to enroll as a vendor with AwC?

You will need to fill out a W9 form for IRS verification, an Electronics Funds Transfer (EFT) form, and provide a Certificate of Insurance to be eligible to be set up with AwC.

Whom can I contact about the state of my enrollment with AwC?

You man contact our Community Vendor Team Lead, at or 1-800-471-3086.

How will I be issued payment for services rendered?

AwC provices reimbursement ONLY through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) via bank-to-bank transfer.

How often are payments issued and what is the turnaround time for processing?

Vendors should submit vouchers on a weekly basis. There is a 10-day turnaround time from the submission date for processing and payment to be issued.

How do I submit vouchers for services rendered?

Once a vendor is enrolled, they will receive a blank voucher to fill out with services provided. They will submit that voucher to

How long do I have to submit vouchers for services rendered?

You may submit vouchers up to 365 days of plan end date.